For this time the theme of my EOTD is Peacocky Green Eyes. I don't know why I pick this name, but I surely think that the name suits the make up look :p
So here's the sneak peak of the look:
It is a very pretty palette with a selection of quite colorful but neutral palette. And when purchase you will also get a mini eden primer potion (my favorite for oily lids) and also a travel size "zero" 24/7 glide-on eyeliner. This palette is on sale now on www.urbandecay.com for $19! What a great deal :)
So to create the look above I mainly used the Urban Decay Feminine palette, but on the outer corner I used a darker green eyeshadow taken from my Too Faced Smokey Eye Palette called Wicked Green.
So here's the step by step:
1. Apply an eyeshadow primer. (I'm using MAC Paint Pot in Painterly)
2. Apply the lightest color from the Urban Decay Feminine Palette (the shade name is "swf") on the inner corner of the eyes.
3. Apply the green color from the Urban Decay Feminine Palette (the shade name is "aquarius") on the lid of the eyes.
4. Define the outer corner of the eyes using the "Wicked Green" from Too Faced Smokey Eye Palette.
5. Don't forget to blend any harsh line of the eyeshadow!
6. Line the eyes using the Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner.
7. Apply False Lashes.
8. Reapply an eyeliner to soften the eyelash glue.
9. Using an angled liner brush, take the "aquarius" shade and line it on the lower lash line.
10. Using another angled liner brush, take the "swf" shade and line it on the inner corner of the lower lash line.
11. And you're pretty much done! ^^
Another final look:
I am sorry that the camera didn't quite catch the gradation of the eyeshadow.. :'(
So I hope you guys enjoy the tutorial and may it be useful for all of you :)
So enjoy reading OH MY TRAINCASE!